piątek, 26 lipca 2013

The world of another normality

         Some days ago during weekend, I decided to stay at home because of bad weather. Being out of any kind of work made me to browse YouTube. Playing short films one after one, I found the episode of polish TV program Nanny (In this program the woman helps parents in contacts with their rude children).  In this episode the Nanny told about subcultures. This topic stuck in my head. At the end of a day, I started to wonder if there are any subcultures in my close area. I recalled the view of my previous school.  Maybe I was too blind to see them. Being Another is not shocking.
         Many times I saw teenagers stood out by their look like in my old school. “The normal teenagers” started to laughed at them. Where were they that their behavior was like that? At the ZOO ? I think no. Decisively NO. Unfortunetly, some acted like they wanted to close each representative of subcultures in cages. “Attention! Attention! Today is a big opening freaks’ ZOO in Ostrowiec Świętokrzyski. Specimens are interesting: high rastmen, satanists who eat cats any many others. You can’t miss it!” Really, when I see someone who laugh at people who look another than they, I think that they want to say this information.
         Sometimes when I’m at school, I wonder if we all the same species of animals. As we know Homo sapiens means wise man but a large number of students in my old and present school don’t act like this. The person who really think should tolerant dissimilarity. I don’t say that everyone have to like or indentify with subcultures but we can’t be like Neanderthals. Another things aren’t worse! The most shocking and annoying for me is that teachers don’t accept subcultures. We can sometimes excuse teenagers that they had bad exemplar, that they are young and stupid and many others but teachers ?! They should show students that everyone is equal and no-one is worse. Unfortunetly teachers do completely another. When they see someone another, they make their minds against this person. What is more, many times they treats him or her wrongfully. Some of them make stupid and irrational questions to their pupils which aren’t compare with topic of lesson. By the way, I’m sure that general knowledge (which I learn in school) will be useful in future life like knowledge deom organic Chemistry. Example? I come into shop and there appear such scene:

“-Good morning. I want to buy 2 cubes of sodium stearate.
- Here it is. Anything else?
-Yes. Maybe one bottle of ethanol.”
Yees. For sure I see this situation in my future.

         Coming back to teachers, I don’t require to represent any subculture. I can’t image my math’s teacher as metal other physics’ teacher as skate. O no! But I believe that they are able to show more intellect than young peoples and accept The Anothers. What more, I would be happy if they start to help them in their problems with acceptance. Well… teachers should help their students. That’s their job. But many of them use chain method(as I call it). A person who need help go to his/her tutor, after that he/she is sent to pedagogue who sent him/her to principal and at the end he/she is again talking with his/her tutor. It has no sense.
         Hmm.. advise? Well, for people who don’t accept subcultures I can advise only one thing. Find a rocket and go. Fly far, fat away from here. All cosmos is waiting. Find a planet where will be only you and no-one more. No dissimilarity, no subcultures. Nobody will miss you. I swear. Let’s just see how long you can manage in such conditions. If I were on such planet, I could manage only few minutes there. But after this time I could go crazy of seeing only normality. Nothing interesting which could make life more colorful and interesting.

         If there were no subcultures on out world, we all would be very quickly bored of each other. So being another is not something shocking or outrageous because it is necessary in out world.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz